Here you will find guidance from OPWDD and other state sources, as well as federal guidance and helpful resources from private institutions.
NEW YORK STATE OFFICE FOR PEOPLE WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES (OPWDD)
The Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) is providing specific guidance to caregivers, families, and provider agencies of services or support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (DOH)
Department of Health 24/7 Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
Directory of Local Health Departments
NEW YORK STATE EXECUTIVE ORDERS
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
- General Information and Guidance
- Informational Videos
- Infection Prevention
- Information for Communities, Schools and Businesses
- Workplace, School and Home Guidance
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Risk Assessment and Public Health Management Decision Making
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO)
- General Information and Updates
- Cornonavirus Q&A
- Advice for the Public and Communication Resources
- Informational Video
MANAGED CARE COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
As always, if you have a question, suggestion, or need help in accessing any of the resources, please do not hesitate to contact William DeVoe, Director of Communications and Advocacy, at email@example.com or by cell at 518-478-4809.