Below is a list of available trainings available through CP of NYS
Preparing For Transitions
This training series is designed to provide information on key periods of transition to program participants, families, advocates, and support staff.
The Series is divided into three sections:
- “Preparing For Adulthood”
- “Preparing For Housing”
- “Preparing For Employment”.
These courses are intended to be delivered in a lecture/presentation format. For each course you will find the following materials:
- A PowerPoint presentation
- A Facilitators guide
- A checklist for the participants
- A list of the links listed in the presentation
- A Video entitled “One Day”
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Tim Ferguson, CP of NYS, at 518-436-0178.
Preparing For Adulthood
Preparing For Housing
Preparing For Employment