3rd Annual Clinical Professionals Conference
Join us for the 3rd Annual Conference on Multi-Disciplinary Clinical Care for Patients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities on Friday, November 12, at The Embassy Suites, 86 Congress Street, Saratoga Springs.
Topics to include:
- Interdisciplinary Oral Healthcare
- Dysphagia and Common GI Issues
- Mental Health: Co-Occurring Conditions
- Palliative Care and End-of-Life
- Skin Integrity
This program has been designed to meet the interest of physicians, dentists, clinicians, therapists, nurses and administrators who provide services to people with intellectual/developmental disabilities or are interested in doing so.
Click here to register for the conference. (Discounts available for students and nurses.)
4th Annual Human Resources Professionals Conference
- DSP Recruitment and Retention: Supervisors and Other Strategies – Sheryl A. Larson, PhD, Director, Residential Information Systems Project, Institute on Community Integration
- Social Media for Effective Recruitment and Retention – Michael Kitakis, Executive Director, The Spirit of Huntington Art Center
- Recruiting and Retention 2021: Meeting Your Workforce Where it Lives– Marjorie R. Guenther, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, The Arc Rockland
- Using Person-Centered Strategies to Improve Recruitment and Retention – Brandon Jerla, Empower Director of Staff Development and Learning, and Jackie McGrath, Staff Assistant
- Building Sustainable Inclusion Diversity Equity and Access Strategies (IDEAs) Into the Workplace – Denise C. Dyce, Esq.
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do – Richard Landau, Esq., Jackson Lewis P.C.