Governor Cuomo has released Executive Order 202.74. Please find the Executive Order here.
Effective Friday, November 13, 2020, the Executive Order makes the following suspensions, modifications, and directives through December 12, 2020:
- All “liquor stores” and “wine stores” that are licensed by the State Liquor Authority (SLA) are required to cease all off premises sales and close at or before 10:00 p.m., and not reopen before relevant county opening hours permit.
- All businesses that are licensed by the SLA for on premises service of alcoholic beverages, are required to cease all on premises service and consumption of food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages), inside or outside, at or before 10:00 p.m. and not reopen before the later of any stipulated opening hours or existing county opening hours permit. To-go and delivery service of food, and non-alcoholic beverages only, may continue until the earlier of any stipulated closing hours or existing county closing hours.
- All restaurants, even those not licensed by the SLA, are required to cease in-person dining at 10:00 p.m., but may continue curbside takeout and delivery service after 10:00 p.m. so long as otherwise permitted, and may reopen no earlier than 5:00 a.m.
- The above provisions will be subject to reasonable limitations and procedures set by the Chairman of the State Liquor Authority and/or any relevant Department of Health guidance.
- Gyms and fitness centers must close to the public at 10:00 p.m., and cannot reopen until 5:00 a.m.
- Previous Executive Order provisions limiting non-essential gatherings are modified only insofar as to further limit non-essential private residential gatherings to 10 or fewer individuals for any lawful purpose or reason, provided that social distancing, face covering, and cleaning and disinfection protocols required by the Department of Health are adhered to.