CP State is proud to offer “Teena’s Trunk,” a series on Individual Advocacy presented by Teena Fitzroy. Teena is a wife, mother of three, and grandmother of six, who just also happens to have cerebral palsy.
“Teena’s Trunk” poignantly recounts Teena Fitzroy’s often funny, sometimes heart-breaking, personal journey. Audiences experience Teena’s struggles and successes in growing up while learning to live with a disability.
These sessions are open to everyone. While the initial session is geared toward administration, the series is great for family members and self-advocates!
Email Tim Ferguson at TFerguson@cpstate.org for the seminar links. All sessions are on Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
- April 6: Teena’s Trunk for Admins
- April 13: Teena’s Trunk for DSPs, Families and Individuals
- April 20: Family Members with I/DD
- April 27: Guardianship & SSI
- May 11: Medical Advocacy.
- May 25: Domestic Abuse