We continue to aggregate COVID-19 guidance documents and resources on www.cpstate.org.
Here you will find guidance from OPWDD and other state sources, as well as federal guidance and helpful resources from private institutions.
Internal guidance and resources can be found on a password-protected area of CP State website: https://www.cpstate.org/affiliate-coronavirus-guidance-and-resources/.
Public-facing documents can be found at www.cpstate.org/coronavirus-preparedness-and-information/.
Newly added (links will go directly to the document or resource):
- Staff Guidance for the Management of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Facilities or Programs Operated and/or Certified by OPWDD
- Respiratory Illness in Residential Settings – Presumption of COVID-19
- General Management of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Facilities or Programs Operated and/or Certified by OPWDD
- Article 16 Clinic Management of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- OPWDD Guidance for temporary closure or Article 16 Clinic
- Suspension of Individual Community Outings and Home Visits
- COVID-19 Impact on Justice Center Operations
As always, if you have a question, suggestion, or need help in accessing any of the resources, please do not hesitate to contact William DeVoe, Director of Communications and Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell at 518-478-4809.