The Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS), the Office of Mental Health (OMH), the Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD), the Department of Health (DOH) and the Office for Children and Family Services (OCFS) will be conducting three training sessions on completing the July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020 Consolidated Fiscal Report (CFR):
All fiscal employees that feel they may benefit from the Webinars are welcome to attend. As each NYS CFR Agency is separately notifying providers, you may receive more than one announcement regarding this training.
Each session contains different content as noted below.
Getting started, Time to do the CFR, Core Reports
General and Agency Specific Changes/Highlights, Steps to a successful submission, Claiming
Use the links below to register for the sessions listed above. Please note that you must register for each individual session that you plan to attend.
Session 1 – Registration – https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4ad1fa88f2e46ba2b14c8bdf35febd6b
Session 2 – Registration – https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/onstage/g.php?MTID=e97cd7ef0c99db5963f623d46578c0f50
Session 3 – Registration – https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/onstage/g.php?MTID=e13f38bc338d35a6e17bec371ac74633e
After the webinar is completed, a recording of the webinar will be posted for your viewing and a link will be sent out to all registered participants.
Note: Representatives from the State Education Department (SED) will not be present at these training sessions, and information regarding SED programs will not be covered. SED encourages filers to view the CFR on-line training modules located on the Rate Setting Unit’s website at the following address for CFR training guidance: http://www.oms.nysed.gov/rsu/Training/CFRTraining.html
Governor’s Press Briefing
Today’s briefing took place in the Governor’s New York City office.
- Thirty-five states have seen increases in coronavirus cases recently, and Dr. Fauci believes, based on current facts, the U.S. could see up to 100,000 new cases per day. Of these thirty-five states, sixteen now fall under New York’s mandatory quarantine guidelines.
- States that were in denial about COVID-19 and its effects are now rolling back their reopening plans, which has negative impacts on the economy and has caused more people to get sick and die.
- The European Union COVID-19 cases are on the decline, and due to the United States’ recent spike in cases they are now banning U.S. travelers.
- The Governor said the Federal Government has made mistakes handling the coronavirus crisis and that the buck stops at the President’s desk. President Trump has been in denial about the coronavirus since day one and people follow his example and listen to his words. Governor Cuomo called on the President to admit the threat of the virus, admit he was wrong, and wear a mask.
- COVID-19 DATA: On June 30th total hospitalizations were down to 879- the lowest five-day average since March 18th.