Governor Cuomo issued a press release this afternoon to announce expanded eligibility for the COVID-19 vaccine and vaccination distribution statistics as of 11:00 a.m. The Governor also issued a press release providing an overview of New York’s COVID-19 tracking data from Sunday, March 28.
Expansion of COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility
The Governor announced a new expansion of COVID-19 vaccine eligibility in the State. Beginning Tuesday, March 30, at 8 a.m., all New Yorkers 30 years-of-age and older can begin to schedule appointments and get vaccinated. Furthermore, beginning Tuesday, April 6, New Yorkers 16 years-of-age and older can begin to schedule appointments and get vaccinated.
COVID-19 vaccine distribution statistics as of 11:00 a.m. today:
- Total Doses Administered: 9,056,970
- Total Doses Administered Over Past 24 Hours: 171,419
- Total Doses Administered Over Past Seven Days: 1,319,740
- Percent of New Yorkers With at Least One Vaccine Dose: 29.6%
- Percent of New Yorkers With Completed Vaccine Series: 16.8%
Details on the vaccination distribution statistics, and the expansion of the COVID-19 vaccine eligibility can be found here.
- Test Results Reported: 184,530
- Positive Test Results: 7,622
- Statewide Positivity: 4.13%
- Seven-Day Average Percent Positive: 3.46%
- Patient Hospitalization: 4,575 (+46)
- Patients Newly Admitted: 486
- Hospital Counties: 50
- Number ICU: 890 (+13)
- Number ICU with Intubation: 521 (-9)
- Total Discharges: 160,868 (+406)
- Deaths: 57
- Total Deaths: 40,390
Details on COVID-19 tracking data can be found here.